PhotonDelta is cordially inviting you to join the official launch of the roadmap for integrated photonics in automotive. The event will be broadcasted live from the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, the Netherlands on September 29th from 15:00 - 16:30 (CEST).
Join us for an interactive program with inspiring keynotes and a panel discussion that includes several thought leaders from the field. The event will be concluded with virtual networking.
- Get an overview of the grand challenges and trends in the automotive sector and how that will impact the need for technology and dynamics in the supply-chain
- Inspiring keynote from Dr. Carlo van de Weijer, General Manager of AI Systems Institute at Eindhoven University of Technology
- Learn how Photonic Integrated Circuits are going to play an important role in the automotive industry
- Hear from various stakeholders during an interactive panel discussion
- Interact with all our speakers and panelists, during the entire event
- Get to meet likeminded enthusiasts and professionals during a virtual networking opportunity
The need for integrated photonics in cars
The automotive industry is going through a rapid transformation, driven by electrification, autonomous vehicles, driver support systems, as well as changes in mobility patterns and city infrastructure. These trends will significantly influence the physical design and capability of vehicles as well as the broader social and economic impacts of changes to car/fleet use.
The increased need for sensors in vehicles, in the electric/hybrid drivetrains and advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) up to autonomous driving systems, creates new significant opportunities for the integrated photonics industry.
After the great success of our previous virtual roadmap launch event, PhotonDelta is excited to announce our upcoming launch event for the automotive roadmap.
The role of Photonic Integrated Circuits
Photonic Integrated Circuits (PICs) are one of the technological breakthroughs that is able to contribute to this rapidly growing and fast changing demand. PhotonDelta has therefore created a roadmap that provides an overview of the different trends in the automotive sector and list the opportunities for integrated photonics technology.
The roadmap was created together with various stakeholders from the industry as well as integrated photonics companies and will be made available for download after the event.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Please register before Friday the 24th of September, 13:00 via this link.